Buyers: Ottawa Condo Buyer Services
Here is just a sampling of all that we do for our customers while we help you find the ideal Ottawa condo:
Prior to finding your condo, the Renaud Otten Team will...
- Identify and target neighbourhoods to determine which ones are best suited to your needs.
- Work with you to fill out our "Home Buyer Questionnaire" to assist us in defining your interests and needs.
- Explain the benefits of the Buyer Agency Relationship.
- Provide you with the Renaud Otten Team Personal Buyer Service Guarantee.
- Assist you in pre-qualifying for the right mortgage.
During the search for the right home, the Renaud Otten Team will...
- Launch our detailed High Energy Home Buyer Program action plan.
- Keep you informed of daily updates on newly listed Ottawa area properties that meet your buyer profile.
- Ensure that we are available to you by phone and 24 hour pager for offers, questions and added details.
- Review buyer profile on a regular basis to ensure we are in tune with the current market.
At the time of an Offer, the Renaud Otten Team will...
- Review the Offer process with you.
- Explain all conditions and special clauses.
- Represent you in presenting the Offer.
- Handle negotiations until we have an agreement.
Once we have a Conditional Agreement, the Renaud Otten Team will...
- Ensure that all documents are forwarded to your Mortgage Representative.
- Assist you in choosing a Lawyer to represent you for a smooth and successful closing.
- Assist you in choosing a reputable and professional Home Inspector .
- Ensure all conditions are completed in a timely manner (home inspection, mortgage financing, etc.).
- Our Dedicated Closing Manager at the Renaud Otten Team ensures you are kept informed throughout this process. They will follow up on documents, requirements and ensure all parties including lawyers and lenders are informed. All this to make sure your home buying process is smooth.
Once we have a firm and binding Agreement, the Renaud Otten Team will...
- Maintain communications with you.
- Ensure that all documents are forwarded to your Lawyer.
- Make ourselves available for your future real estate needs and questions.
- Enroll you in our "Client For Life" follow-up program.
Want more details on what it takes to buy a home? For more information, contact Ray Otten, Broker, by phone at 613-623-0090, at RE/MAX metro city realty ltd., Brokerage, independently owned and operated.