Sellers: Marketing Your * Condo
Sellers: Marketing Your Home
Our Marketing Plan
My job includes doing three things very consistently:
- Exposing your property and highlighting the benefits to buyers and Realtors.
- Providing impeccable service throughout the entire listing period.
- Being a powerful negotiator on your behalf and bringing your transaction to a successful closing.
Promoting Your Property
- Your home will be entered into Multiple Listing Services immediately.
- E-mail agents information about your listing with a link to our website providing immediate exposure for your home. Unlike the MLS, the e-mails have multiple photos for Realtors to view.
- Mail brochures to every Realtor who has homes for sale in the same geographical area and price range as your home, exposing your home to the active agents in the area.
- Contact agents with listings in the same price range as yours and find out who's showing their homes. This allows me to go right to where the active market is and let those showing agents know about your home.
- Promote your property to other Realtors at all office, company, MLS, board and other special meetings. Remember: YOU, as a homeowner, will benefit because of my excellent reputation within the real estate community and the networking systems I have developed.
To Buyers and General Public:
- Install a For Sale Sign, where allowed, which includes my direct phone line. This guarantees that buyers calling on your property will be talking to one of my team members, who are all familiar with your home.
- Notifying your neighborhood that your home is for sale by mailing out "Just Listed" postcards to the surrounding area. Neighbors are often the best sources of prospective buyers.
- Hold open houses when and where appropriate to generate buyer interest.
- Check my computer database for any purchasers of our looking for a home in the price range of your home. We do this at least once a week, constantly trying to match our listings with buyers that have called our office.
- Expose your home to relocating buyers through my extensive network of top realtors throughout the country.
82% of buyers now locate their home via the internet.
Websites that feature your home:
- Realtor.com - the number one real estate web site on the internet.
- Homes.com - the leading provider of technology-driven business solutions for the real estate industry.
- HomeAdvisor.com - a real estate website provided by MSN.
- Yahoo.com - real estate web site.
- KW.com - Keller Williams company driven website featuring the latest technology.
- Plus, we are positioned in the top three search results on several search engines, including, Lycos, Yahoo, MSN, Mamma, AOL, Netscape, Ask Jeeves, Earthlink, AltaVista and Google.
Ensuring total satisfaction throughout the listing period.
- The listing manager immediately processes the listing so no time is lost in getting your home into the MLS system and distributed to every realtor in the area.
- Color brochures or feature sheets are prepared and delivered to your home.
- A lockbox is installed to increase showings.
- Stay in touch with you on a regular basis to discuss the market, in addition to follow up contact on all showings.
- Keep you informed of all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Monitor market activity on a bi-weekly basis. You will receive a written update report every two weeks.
- Always be available to you via pager and cellular phone.
Negotiating in your best interest and paving the road to a smooth closing.
- Monitor closely all lender and escrow activities to ensure a successful closing.
- Be sure that buyers remove contingencies according to the time frame specified in the contract.
- Concentrate on solutions, not problems.
- Represent your best interests at all times and in all negotiations.
- Accompany you to the closing.